Commercial solar power systems installed by ABest Energy Power nationwide are a safe investment which will allow for control of energy costs and your future.Commercial solar electric is a sophisticated process and ABest Energy Power is dedicated to helping the United States move forward by turning their electric meter backwards. Just like the sun, our services span across the nation and have no boundaries. As one of the fastest growing National solar panel installers in the USA, ABest Energy Power has a 40 year background in commercial electrical installation combined with solar energy expertise. This solidifies our position as a safe, reliable, cost effective solar energy Integrator and a leader in this market. Our team of engineers, solar energy system designers, installers, financial professionals, and solar consultants will deliver an incomparable customer experience. Take control of your energy and your future!
ABest Energy Power will consult with you to build a custom solar energy system designed to maximize energy produced, minimize system cost, reduce monthly payments, effectively utilize roof spaceOur ABest Energy Solar Installation process is an all-inclusive approach covering consultation, system design, financing, incentive filing, installation, and post installation maintenance. An ABest certified solar energy consultant will come to your business to assess your energy needs. We consult you on all the costs and benefits of installing a solar power system in your business and provide you with all the materials to make the decision an easy one.The best part is, ABest Energy Power will be there alongside you every step of the way.
Incentives – Commercial Solar Power (PV) Incentives, Rebates and Tax Credits
1) Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit/Solar Grant(ITC)
2) State and Local Utility Incentives
Incentive Information about other states is available at http://www.desireusa.org
3) 100% Bonus Depreciation – 2010 Tax Relief Act
Companies may claim immediate deduction of 100% of eligible costs of a solar project in the first year instead of the typical 5 year depreciation schema. Commercial solar incentives across the country reduce the amount of time required to break even on a solar powered electric system with Federal, state, and local utilities paying for oup to 90% of the system cost up front.
Financing Your Commercial Solar Energy System in Long Island (LIPA)
1) PV Purchase – this arrangment provides for the fastest return on investment and is financed via tax rebates and incentives. Upfront capital investment is required.
2) Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) – this arrangement provides solar panels to the premises at 0 cost. An investor will purchase and pay for the installation of the system and the investor acts as the utlity. In circumstances where tax credits are not available, this arrangment is ideal.
3) Leasing Option – Customer signs a 10 year lease with 0 capital investment with a buyout option after 10 years. Lease costs should be less than average utility costs for this to be effective.
INQUIRY REQUEST FORM
Please fill out the form below to be contacted for a free initial phone consultation for your home or business. If you do not wish to provide your information, please call us at:
All Information will remain confidential not to be released to external third parties.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form