New York State commercial solar power systems installed by ABest Energy Power are a safe investment which will allow for control of energy costs and your future. Commercial solar electric is a sophisticated process and ABest Energy Power is dedicated to helping New York State businesses move forward by turning their electric meter backwards. As one of the fastest growing solar panel installers in New York State, ABest Energy Power has a 40 year background in commercial electrical installation combined with solar energy expertise. This solidifies our position as a safe, reliable, cost effective solar energy Integrator and a leader in this market. Our team of engineers, solar energy system designers, installers, financial professionals, and solar consultants will deliver an incomparable customer experience. Take control of your energy and your future!
The Process – Solar Panel Installer New York State
ABest Energy Power will consult with you to build a custom solar energy system designed to maximize energy produced, minimize system cost, reduce monthly payments, effectively utilize roof space. Our ABest Energy Solar Installation process is an all-inclusive approach covering consultation, system design, financing, incentive filing, installation, and post installation maintenance. An ABest certified solar energy consultant will come to your business to assess your energy needs. We consult you on all the costs and benefits of installing a solar power system in your business and provide you with all the materials to make the decision an easy one.The best part is, ABest Energy Power will be there alongside you every step of the way.
Incentives – New York Commercial Solar Electric (PV) Incentives, Rebates and Tax Credits
1) Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit/Solar Grant(ITC)
30% of the gross system cost of the solar property as a tax credit or cash grant
2) New York State Research and Development (NYSERDA) Rebate
$1.50/Watt up to a maximum of 50 KW*
3) 100% Bonus Depreciation – 2010 Tax Relief Act
Companies may claim immediate deduction of 100% of eligible costs of a solar project in the first year instead of the typical 5 year depreciation schema.
Incentive Information about other states is available at http://www.desireusa.org
Financing Your Commercial Solar Energy System in New York
1) PV Purchase – this arrangment provides for the fastest return on investment and is financed via tax rebates and incentives. Upfront capital investment is required.
2) Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) – this arrangement provides solar panels to the premises at 0 cost. An investor will purchase and pay for the installation of the system and the investor acts as the utlity. In circumstances where tax credits are not available, this arrangment is ideal.
3) Leasing Option – Customer signs a 10 year lease with 0 capital investment with a buyout option after 10 years. Lease costs should be less than average utility costs for this to be effective.
INQUIRY REQUEST FORM
Please fill out the form below to be contacted for a free initial phone consultation for your home or business. If you do not wish to provide your information, please call us at:
All Information will remain confidential not to be released to external third parties.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form